Technology Taskforce members recognise that listening and acting on the feedback from staff with disabilities and long term health conditions can help improve their experiences of working within an organisation.
By listening, learning and acting organisations can become better at attracting, recruiting, supporting and developing a diverse and talented workforce. Staff with disabilities feel valued, empowered and enabled to achieve their full potential.
The document looks at how our members Barclays Bank PLC and HMRC approach employee consultation in different ways including:
- Periodic surveys of entire workforce
- Dedicated surveys of disability network (‘Reach’)
- Disability network (‘Reach’) focus groups
- Disability network (‘Reach’) listening groups
- User testing panels
- Reasonable adjustments / work place assessment process
- Recruitment and training
- Disability Confidence Training Videos
Download 'Best practice guide: Employee consultation methods'