This PowerPoint presentation outlines the reasons why your organisation needs to think about an inclusive procurement strategy and provide some rich data to support you. Thank you to Atos for providing the content for this guidance.
An inclusive procurement policy:
- Reduces risk
- Reduces costs
- Results in an improved user experience
- Widens the potential customer base
- Creates market demand for more accessible products
- Fits the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda
Procurement is the gateway to inclusion:
- Inclusive technology (accessibility and usability) is all pervasive.
- In order to provide inclusive IT systems, first we need to include accessibility in our design process.
- We then need to select and procure products that are as accessible as possible.
Download the presentation 'Introducing an Inclusive Procurement Strategy' here.